DIRECTOR OF ONLINE AND GRADUATE ADMISSIONS
The Director of Online and Graduate Admissions is responsible for implementing the strategic recruitment plan for enrollment of online undergraduate and graduate students. This includes the development of an annual recruitment plan to yield inquires, applications, and enrollments for the fall, winter, spring and summer terms. The Director will work closely with the VP for Enrollment Management, Deans and the University Communications and Marketing team on the development and implementation of a fully comprehensive digital, print and social media campaign in addition to the implementation and daily tasks related to work flow and the Slate CRM. The Director will supervise the Admissions Counselor and determine on and off-campus recruitment assignments. The Director will work closely with the Vice President (VP) and Associate Provost on the established corporate partnerships and the development of new relationships to increase enrollments. She/he will also work with the advising team including the advi sors on campus and on the military bases. This position reports to the VP for Enrollment Management.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Preferred Education: Master’s degree in higher education.
· 2-4 years as an Assistant Director in higher education admissions office; experience as an Associate Director in a higher education admissions office and with Online and Graduate higher education admissions is a plus.
· Strong communication and analytical skills.
· Highly organized.
· Significant knowledge of admissions processes and CRM functions.
· Flexible, goal oriented and mission centered.
· Relationship building among peers and external constituents.
· Highly developed professional skills in management, strategic recruitment planning, event planning and implementation and technology related to enrollment
Please apply online at Chaminade University Employment Opportunities: https://chaminade.edu/employment-opportunities/