Position TitleManager, Digital and Online Content
DepartmentStrategic, Planning, and Effectiveness
Union/Non UnionNon Union
Full Time or Part TimeFull Time
Hiring Salary Range$63,726 - $ 70,099/Annually
Regular or TemporaryRegular
Job Description Summary
Reporting to the Senior Director for Communications and Marketing, the Digital and Online Content Manager will help lead the execution of internal and external day-to-day digital and online content initiatives, ensuring that all content is updated, accurate, and in alignment with the college’s brand standards. Leads the execution of day-to-day and long-term content management. In addition to writing, editing, and proofing online content, this position works closely with technical staff to manage multiple digital assets, and provides guidance and support to the web team. This position supervises the front-end developer and website design staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in web design and development, marketing, communications or related field.
- Proven experience of 3 years in leading a team within the online, communications, or marketing industry.
- Experience leading and developing engaging digital content.
- Experience planning and managing e-marketing initiatives in support of an institution’s strategic plan.
- Experience using research and analytics to support and evaluate online marketing initiatives.
- Experience using a content management system to create, change, and update information on an institution’s website. Experience facilitating goals and ensuring positive outcomes.
CRITERIA: The following criteria, which are not the sole criteria used in the final hiring decision, will be used to review the applications of those persons who meet the stated minimum qualifications and to select those qualified applicants who will be interviewed. Other information and observations made during the interview process may be considered in the selection process. Resume/CV is required with the application. Please ensure that your documents address the criteria listed below for this position:
- Strong balance of content writing, development, and technical CMS skills.
- Proven work experience as a Digital and Online Content manager.
- Hands on experience with Terminal 4, WordPress, or Drupal.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Proven ability to convert information into attractive and easy to consume content.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to adapt with digital and online changes as they occur.
- Ability to develop and deliver verbal presentations.
- Ability to build effective relationships across all levels of the institution.
- Must be available to work Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Work schedule subject to change based on the needs of the department.
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written standard English.
- As required by the 1986 Immigration Act, be prepared to present acceptable documentation showing your identity and that you are a U.S. citizen or an alien who is authorized to work.
Open Until FilledNo