ADJUNCT FACULTY| ADVANCED DIGITAL POST-PRODUCTION| ON-CAMPUS
URGENT NEED, GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO TEACH PASSIONATE STUDENTS
*****Must have Advanced knowledge in all components of Adobe LightRoom and Photoshop
Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design seeks qualified applicants for the position of Adjunct Faculty for Advanced Digital Post-Production in Commercial Photography program. The BFA in Photography is a rapidly growing program with the goal education future professionals in the field of Photography, including Commercial, Fine Art, and Cinematography. Specific skills in digital capture, post production, lighting, portraiture.
RMCAD is a small, premier art and design college with accreditations from HLC and NASAD, offering degrees in applied and fine arts. The Photography program is delivered through both Online and On Campus platforms in the context of 8 week terms.
- Experience in composite imagery in creating narratives in advertising, photo illustration, and portraiture. Using video and stills to create cinema graphs.
- Teaching and Instructional Activities: the practice and art of teaching, including evaluation by students, supervisor(s), and self. Faculty must also comply with all administrative and classroom management policies, procedures and instructional deadlines.
- Facilitate meaningful learning of curriculum course, competencies and proactively support all facets of the learning environment
- Encourages a culture of learning that values mutual responsibility and respect, life-long learning and ethics
- Delivers instruction by establishing a classroom environment conducive to learning and student involvement as well as effectively planning and preparing for classes for student success.
- Record class attendance in Faculty Portal and submit midterm/final grades by the due date specified.
- Provide timely and periodic feedback to students on assignments and participation.
- Attend required training sessions and departmental meetings.
Candidates must have a MA or MFA with applications in the creative industries with photo based media and commercial photography being especially relevant. In addition to academic credentials and experience, a professional practice in the area of Commercial Photography holds significant value. Advanced knowledge in all components of Adobe Light room and Photoshop.
How to Apply
Using the application link, qualified candidates can submit their CV/Resume, unofficial transcripts, and a portfolio of professional experience or a link to their professional website for consideration.